Topics for Female Entrepreneurs
- Positioning on Purpose: It may seem counter intuitive, but you expand your market and customer base by narrowing your focus. This workshop guides participants through the process of identifying what matters most to them and choosing their target market and story from a purpose-filled perspective. Ideal for creatives, coaches, consultants, and entrepreneurs.
- Creating an Actionable Plan to Grow Your Service Business: Reaching a traction point on your start-up service business can be a challenge, but there are a series of baseline steps that will help accelerate your goals. This workshop walks participants through those steps and how to apply them to their unique business. Ideal for consultants, coaches, creatives and other service providers.
- Creating Your Meaningful Business: This workshop is an abbreviated version of our five-step process for identifying and planning meaningful goals, customized for entrepreneurs and small business owners. The workshop walks participants through the process of clearly articulating their business goals, unique story, and key actions for implementation.
- Transitioning to Your Entrepreneurial Venture: Don’t quit your day job yet. This workshop is an abbreviated version of our Launch Your Dreams program and will help participants create a doable plan to move from their day job to their dream business. Ideal for those currently employed, recently unemployed, or stay-at-home parents that have an idea or a side-gig that they would like to turn into a full-time job.
- Growing Your Service Business Beyond Billable Hours: One of the biggest challenges for any consultant or service provider is to develop a strategy for expanding business that is not limited by the number of hours in their day. This workshop will walk participants through the process of identifying specific services and products to expand their business that do not rely on their personal billable hours. Ideal for new or existing consultants, coaches, creatives, and other service providers.
- Customized for you: Meaningful work, business building and goal setting workshops customized to meet the specific needs of your organization. Contact us at: Paula@PaulaGrieco.com to discuss your needs and how we may be able to help you.